- This module will enable you to add the Application processing stages as per your requirement.
- The search options will enable you to search Application Stages through its type and Active status.
- The tabular representation will display details like Application Stage, Processing Order, Status, Action.
- The Details can be edited or deleted by clicking on the options under Action column. A stage can hidden if you select the status as deactive.
- This module will enable you to add Application Status as per your requirement.
- The search options will enable you to search Application Status through its Title and Active status.
- The tabular representation will display details like Status Title, Order, Type, Active, Action will be shown.
- The status can be edited or deleted from the option given under Action column.
Add New Applications
Adding a new application consists of the following four steps:
- Step I (Basic Details):
This section requires details like Application Type, Date Applied, Organisation, Subagent, Intake, and CourseApplied.
- Step II (Student Profile):
This section consists of personal details like Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Gender, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Nationality, Ethnic Origin, Primary Email, Secondary Email, Photo.
- Step III (Address Details):
This section requires address details. For Local candidates only the local address is required, the Overseas candidates and Local (Overseas) candidates need to provide both local n overseas addresses.
- Step IV (Immigration Details):
This section requires details Passport Number, Passport Issued date, Passport expiry, Visa Number, Visa Expiry, Visa Issue Date.
The last step will display a button “Review Application”, which will allow the agent to re-check the application and save it in the system and an ‘Application Number’ will be generated by AMS.
- This module will display the list of applicant in the system from all the sources integrated with system. For example: If AMS has been integrated with your website application form, the application can be viewed under this section.
- The User can search any applicant in the system by using the various filter fields such as Course, Course level, First Name, Last name, Application number, Intake, Application status, Department, Subagent and many more.
- The tabular representation will display details like Student Name, Application No, Application Date, Intake, Source, Sub Agent, Stage, Added By, Approved, Read, Status, Meeting, Action.
- The Action column provides various provisions from editing the application/ deleting it to managing the application stage. It also allows you to Print the application individually.
- The list of applicants can be exported to Excel, CSV or PDF format. Print provision for the complete list has also been provided.
External Application Form
- This module will enable you to add the Applications from the external application form integrated in the system.
- The search options will enable you to search Applications through First name, Last name and Application number.
- The tabular representation will display details like Student Name, Application No, Entry Date/Time, Action.
- The Action column allows you to edit and delete an application. As you edit the application this section also allows you to save the application in a PDF format.