One of our main priorities is the privacy of our clients. This document contains types of information that is collected and recorded by our website and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our terms & conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Our Campus follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log users when they log in to the system. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include all the modifications such as add, delete and update information, user-wise.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided any information of this sort in our software, we request you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
- Student Result Management System In Schools & Colleges
- Needs For Student Behaviour Management In School
- Benefits of Academic Management Software for Schools/College
- Necessity Of Student Portal For Your Education Institution
- How To Increase Parents & Teachers Involvement In Students Success With Ourcampus