By using the Software (“Service”), You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Software reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While software prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that software cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign-up process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Software cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when the content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or a legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You can use any available option to make the payment.
- An upgrade from the free trial to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- Additional modules over your plan’s limit will be added to your bill in arrears calculated on the day your subscription payment is due. The price per module will be charged depending on the working hours spent by the development team.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT to the UK based businesses and VAT will be added to your monthly package price.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, you will be charged at revised rates (if revised) on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. Software does not accept any liability for such loss. You are responsible for downloading and backing up any data prior to downgrading.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing our support or sales team. Your request will then be forwarded to the accounts team for checking any outstanding payments and as soon as all the details are checked, your account will be canceled.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the software within 30 days upon cancellation. This information will only be provided to you upon request.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be billed again.
- Software in its sole discretion has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Software service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account. Software reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Necessity Of Student Portal For Your Education Institution
- How To Increase Parents & Teachers Involvement In Students Success With Ourcampus
- Why There Is A Need Of Staff Management System In School, Colleges?
- Course Scheduling Using Ourcampus
- Improve Efficiency With Timetable Management For Teachers & Students