1. How does the free trial work?
You can sign up and access your account immediately upon verifying your email address. You are then free to use the software in full for 14 days. If you cancel within 14 days of signing up or don’t enter your payment details before the 5 days of expiration, your account will be closed and you won’t be charged a thing. If you do decide to pay, you can still choose to cancel your account in the future and you will never be charged again, but you are responsible for charges already incurred up until your cancellation. Refunds cannot be issued after your initial 14-day trial and we don’t prorate for partial months, but your data remains yours and can be downloaded from your account at any time.
2. Can I upgrade or downgrade during my trial?
You can choose any package to begin your free trial, and you can upgrade or downgrade your package at any time from the Manage Billing page. Downgrades won’t take effect until the next billing cycle, so you can experience the full software free for 14 days before deciding which plan is right for you.
3. What type of payment do you accept?
At this time we only accept payments online via debit/credit card or bank transfer. We regret we cannot take payments over the phone, by cheque or by direct debit, as Software has a completely automated credit and debit card billing system.
4. Can I cancel at any time?
Canceling the software is very simple. You can close your account at any time by emailing us and you will never be billed again, nor will your information be passed on to any third party.
5. What happens to data when I cancel?
Your data will remain in your account for a period of up to 30 days from the date of your last payment. If you wish to take a longer payment vacation, you can arrange a reduced payment plan to cover storage with the support team or you can contact us directly for further information.
6. Can I upgrade at any time?
You can upgrade your package by contacting our support team and we can discuss your requirement with our system experts. However, the up-gradation of the package will take around 24 hours to implicate, depending upon your requirement.
7. Is it possible to send my queries/ issues through the system to the development team?
Yes, you can easily raise “Ticket” from the right-hand corner of ‘Our Campus’, which will send a mail to our development team. You will receive a mail as well as the system will display the reply of our team through the same link.
8. What if I would like to add / remove / change modules / menus in ‘Our Campus’ (Customise the software)?
‘Our Campus’ is highly customisable, however, this provision will depend upon the package selected by you. After a certain number of changes, you would have to pay alteration charges as per your requirements.
9. How to log in?
By putting your username and password and press the sign in button for logging in.
10. Is it possible to recover the forgotten password?
Yes, please go to forgot password option and follow the guidelines for resetting the password.
- How To Increase Parents & Teachers Involvement In Students Success With Ourcampus
- Why There Is A Need Of Staff Management System In School, Colleges?
- Course Scheduling Using Ourcampus
- Improve Efficiency With Timetable Management For Teachers & Students
- Assessment Management System: The Our Campus Advantage